Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Support our international customers realizing their projects regarding the digitalization of business partners and business processes. INPOSIA is a young, ambitious and internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization. In order to continue meeting the increasing and diverse requirements of our customers in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our teams in Karlsruhe, Milan and Montpellier. In sales you will be an important part of our dynamic and innovative team from day one.
What awaits you?
- Support of new, existing and potential customers in the B2B / EDI market environment
- Independent acquisition of new projects to significantly expand our customer relationships
- Our customers look at you as a professional partner and consultant
- You advise and support our customers relating our portfolio, on market and product developments
- In addition to the integrated sales process (acquisition, proposal preparation, contract drafting and closing), you will also support our customers as a sales manager after project implementation
What should you bring with you?
- You have already gained relevant professional experience as sales manager in the EDI area
- A strong understanding of business and technical issues characterizes you
- Care, reliability and a sense of responsibility characterize your working methods as well as a high level of performance and motivation for success
- You are confident, friendly and sympathetic on the phone as well as on site
- You are an open and cooperative person
- Your behavior towards other people is positive, characterized by appreciation and a high level of social competence
- Good MS-Office and very good English skills complement your profile
What do we offer you?
- A responsible task as sales manager
- Market and performance-oriented compensation with an attractive commission model
- A highly committed and professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- The chance to set an important course in your career and participate directly in our success
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively drive the growth of our company
- A young and open corporate culture full of flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Home office options
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated way of working are very important to us
- Team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruits
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, personnel officer, at Tel. 0721/50 955 807. We look forward to getting to know you!