Projectlead Consulting / Professional Services
Digital Transformation (m/f/d)
Support our international customers in the realization of their projects for the digitalization of business partners and business processes.
INPOSIA is a young, ambitious, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization. In order to continue to meet the increasing and diverse requirements of our customers, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Project Manager Integration Consulting for B2B (m/f/d)
What awaits you?
- Recording, analysis, evaluation and implementation of our customers’ requirements for further development and optimization of business processes.
- Design and implementation of e-Invoicing and EAI / EDI processes, interfaces and mappings as well as their commissioning
- Support of customer relations, also beyond the end of the project
What should you bring with you?
- Successfully completed vocational training (IT specialist, IT system administrator, comparable commercial training) and/or completed studies (business informatics, computer science or comparable) or already several years of professional experience in this field
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- You have very good analytical skills and have a technical affinity with the motivation for continuous professional and personal development
- Good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
- Experience with integration platforms (e.g. tradexpress, lobster, BIS, ET Connector, etc.) or with common EAI/EDI standards and technologies (e.g. EDIFACT, VDA, XML, IDoc, SOAP, REST, AS2, SFTP, ALE, etc.) is desirable
- You work reliably, independently and focused
- You are interested in modern technologies and innovation topics.
What do we offer you?
- A responsible task as Consultant / Project Manager (m/f/d) in the IT digitization and integration environment
- Variety and demanding tasks in the implementation of integration solutions.
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively promote the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture with flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Home office possibility
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, personnel officer, at Tel. 0721/50 955 807. We look forward to getting to know you!