Pre Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Support our international customers realizing their projects regarding the digitalization of business partners and business processes. INPOSIA is a young, ambitious, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization. In order to continue meeting the increasing and diverse requirements of our customers in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Pre Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in Karlsruhe, Italy and France. In sales you will be an important part of our dynamic and innovative team from day one. In sales you will be an important part of our dynamic and innovative team from day one.
What awaits you?
- Analysis and evaluation of tenders and customer requirements
- Identification and pre-qualification of potential customers
- Calculation of projects and preparation of offers
- Development of solution designs and presentations for customers as well as interested parties
- Support in realization of customer projects
- Responsibility for service provision and quality assurance of current contracts
- Support for all questions regarding booked services and general inquiries
- Close cooperation with consulting, sales, marketing and product management to generate new customers
- Administration and further development of our CRM software
What should you bring with you?
- You have already gained relevant professional experience as pre sales manager in the EDI area
- Knowledge in the use of CRM systems
- Enjoy dealing with customers, interested parties and partners
- Very good knowledge in German and English
- Confident, professional, representative appearance combined with negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer you?
- A responsible task as pre sales manager in the sales office
- Variety and demanding tasks
- A highly committed and professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- The chance to set an important course in your career and participate directly in our success
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively drive the growth of our company
- A young and open corporate culture full of flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Home office options
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated way of working are very important to us
- Team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruits
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date at email@example.com. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, personnel officer, at Tel. 0721/50 955 807. We look forward to getting to know you!