Junior Integration Consultant (m/w/d)
Support our international customers in the realization of their projects for the digitalization of business partners and business processes.
INPOSIA is a young, ambitious, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization. In order to continue to meet the increasing and diverse requirements of our customers, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Junior Integration Consultant for B2B (m/f/d)
What awaits you?
- Recording, qualification and processing of customer enquiries by e-mail and telephone
- Implementation of our customers’ requirements for further development and optimization of business processes.
- Implementation of EAI / EDI processes, IT interfaces and mappings and their commissioning
- Support of customer relations, also beyond the end of the project
What should you bring with you?
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist, IT systems specialist, comparable commercial training or already have professional experience in this field
- You have a technical affinity with the motivation for continuous professional and personal development
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Experience with software (e.g. operating systems, Microsoft, Linux, databases, etc.) or with common standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, REST, FTP, SFTP, HTTPs, JAVA, etc.) is desirable.
- You work reliably, independently and focused
- You are interested in modern technologies and innovation topics.
What do we offer you?
- A responsible position as Junior Consultant (m/f) in the IT digitization and integration environment in the areas of helpdesk/service or project implementation
- Variety and demanding tasks in the implementation of integration solutions
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively promote the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture with flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Home office possibility
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, at email@example.com. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, personnel officer, at Tel. 0721/50 955 807. We look forward to getting to know you!