Junior Integration Consultant (m/f/d)
Support our international customers in the realization of their projects for the digitalization of business partners and business processes. INPOSIA is a young, ambitious, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization. In order to continue meeting the increasing and diverse requirements of our customers in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Junior Integration Consultant (m/f/d) for B2B at all INPOSIA sites.
What awaits you?
- Recording, qualification and processing of customer enquiries by e-mail and telephone
- Implementation of our customers’ requirements for further development and optimization of business processes.
- Implementation of EAI / EDI processes, IT interfaces and mappings and their commissioning
- Support of customer relations, also beyond the end of the project
What should you bring with you?
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist, IT systems specialist, comparable commercial training or already have professional experience in this field
- You have a technical affinity with the motivation for continuous professional and personal development
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Experience with software (e.g. operating systems, Microsoft, Linux, databases, etc.) or with common standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, REST, FTP, SFTP, HTTPs, JAVA, etc.) is desirable.
- You work reliably, independently and focused
- You are interested in modern technologies and innovation topics.
What do we offer you?
- A responsible position as Junior Consultant (m/f) in the IT digitization and integration environment in the areas of helpdesk/service or project implementation
- Variety and demanding tasks in the implementation of integration solutions
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively promote the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture with flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Home office possibility
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, personnel officer, at Tel. 0721/50 955 807. We look forward to getting to know you!