Junior Developer (m/f/d)
INPOSIA is a young, up-and-coming, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitisation. In order to be able to continue to implement the increasing and diverse requirements in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Junior Developer (m/f/d) for our team in Karlsruhe, Berlin, Romania or flexible in the home office. In the area of development you will support our IT team and will be an important part of our dynamic team from day one.
What awaits you?
One of your main tasks is the further development of the Enterprise Transactions integration platform ET-Connector.
- Backend & Frontend development in Java
- Test-driven developmentClean-code programming (including code reviews) using Subversion as the source code management system
- For the backend development you will work with Java JDK, REST Services (XML) and JPA/Native SQL (Oracle, MSSQL, …)
- Further tasks and responsibilities, depending on your interests and possibilities
What should you bring with you?
- Completed studies as (business) computer scientist
- Very good Java knowledge
- Database systems (especially Oracle, MSSQL), SQL, JPA/Hibernate
- Version management Subversion/GIT, Netbeans, Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as creativity in finding solutions, team spirit and flexibility
- Very good German and good English skills in spoken and written
What do we offer you?
- Variety and demanding tasks
- Market and performance-oriented remuneration with an attractive commission model
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- The chance to set an important course in your career and to participate directly in our success
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively drive the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture full of flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruit
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
Should you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, our HR manager, at 0721/50 955 0. We look forward to getting to know you!