Java Developer (m/f/d)
INPOSIA is a young, up-and-coming, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitization. To be able to continue to implement the increasing and diverse requirements in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Java Developer (m/f/d) for our team in Karlsruhe, Berlin, Romania, or flexible in the home office.
What awaits you?
Your main tasks include the further development of the Enterprise Transactions integration platform ET Connector.
- Backend & Frontend development in Java
- Test-driven development
- Clean code programming (including code reviews) using Subversion as the source code management system
- For the backend development, you will work with Java JDK, REST Services (XML), and JPA/Native SQL (Oracle, MSSQL, …)
- Further tasks and responsibilities, depending on your interests and possibilities
What should you bring with you?
- Completed studies as a (business) computer scientist
- Very good Java knowledge with at least 3-5 years of professional experience in the Java FullStack environment
- Knowledge and experience with Database systems (especially Oracle, MSSQL), SQL, JPA/Hibernate
- Version management Subversion/GIT, Netbeans, Eclipse, or IntelliJ IDEA
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as creativity in finding solutions, team spirit, and flexibility
- Very good German and good English skills in spoken and written
What do we offer you?
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Compensation in line with the market and performance with an attractive commission model
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- The chance to set an important course for your career and participate directly in our success
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively drive the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture full of flexibility and room for personal responsibility and initiative
- Company pension plan to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruit
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discretion and the observance of blocking notes are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact our HR Manager Christina Braun at 0721/50 955 0. We look forward to getting to know you!