IT Controller (m/f/d)
INPOSIA is a young, up-and-coming, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization. In order to be able to continue to implement the increasing and diverse requirements in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of IT Controller (m/f/d) for our team in Karlsruhe. You will support our team in planning and equipping our IT resources.
What awaits you?
- Further development of our IT portfolio management and project reporting
- Planning, monitoring, analysis and calculation of project and IT budgets
- Coordination of budgets with project managers, departments and management
- Design and implementation of smaller projects, e.g. to optimize finance/controlling processes
- Set-up and execution of project controlling
- Definition of KPI’s
- Execution of analyses, e.g. measurement of internal/external IT performance, plan/actual, total project costs etc.
What should you bring with you?
- Completed studies in business informatics or comparable qualification
- Demonstrable professional experience in IT
- Experience in IT project controlling
- Strong communication skills and strong solution orientation
- High motivation and the ability to familiarize yourself with new topics independently
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What do we offer you?
- Variety and challenging tasks
- A market and performance-oriented remuneration with an attractive commission model
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- The chance to set an important course in your career and to participate directly in our success
- Future-oriented products, exciting prospects and the chance to actively drive the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture full of flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Company pension plan to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discretion and the observance of blocking notes are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, Human Resources Officer, at 0721/50 955 0. We look forward to getting to know you!