IT Business Development Consultant (m/f/d)
INPOSIA is a young, up-and-coming, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitisation. In order to be able to continue to implement the increasing and diverse requirements in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of IT Business Development Consultant (m/f/d) for our team in Karlsruhe or Izmir.
What awaits you?
- Support us in developing a growth strategy for our company
- Develop new and relevant market and potential analyses in the IT digitisation environment
- Observe and research the market and identify new product opportunities or product changes
- You are responsible for designing and defining new products and services
- You build up a long-term relationship with our new and existing customers and place new products and services
- In close cooperation with our marketing and sales team you will develop new market strategies
What should you bring with you?
- Completed economic or technical studies or comparable qualification
- Proven professional experience as Business Development Manager
- Experience in customer service and sales
- Experience in IT and finance is an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to build business relationships
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Additional language skills are an advantage
What do we offer you?
- Variety and demanding tasks
- Market and performance-oriented remuneration with an attractive commission model
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- The chance to set an important course in your career and to participate directly in our success
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively drive the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture full of flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruit
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date, at email@example.com. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
Should you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, our HR manager, at 0721/50 955 0. We look forward to getting to know you!