Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
INPOSIA is a young, up-and-coming, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitisation. In order to be able to continue to implement the increasing and diverse requirements in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Frontend Developer (m/f/d) for our team in Karlsruhe, Romania or flexible in the home office. In the area of development you will support our IT team and will be an important part of our dynamic team from day one.
What awaits you?
- You will participate in our company’s own web application “WebAPP”, our web monitor, our business process portals and e-invoicing applications. You will support us in the conception, realisation and maintenance
- You will work closely with our consultants, our project and quality management and helpdesk staff
- The evaluation of automated performance analyses and performance optimisation of our software and web application are also part of your responsibilities
- Bringing in your own ideas makes for a varied everyday life and together we want to develop continuously
What should you bring with you?
- You already have relevant work experience as a front-end developer
- You already have some practical experience as a software developer for web applications and bring a breath of fresh air to our team
- You are very familiar with the programming languages AngularJS, Typescript and PHP
- You enjoy incorporating creative ideas into your tasks and thinking outside the box
- You have very good German and English language skills and enjoy working closely in a team
What do we offer you?
- Variety and demanding tasks
- Market and performance-oriented remuneration with an attractive commission model
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- The chance to set an important course in your career and to participate directly in our success
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively drive the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture full of flexibility and scope for personal responsibility and initiative
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruit
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date, at email@example.com. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
Should you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, our HR manager, at 0721/50 955 0. We look forward to getting to know you!