Backoffice Sales (m/w/d)
Support our international customers in the realization of their projects for the digitalization of business partners and business processes. INPOSIA is a young, ambitious, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization. In order to be able to continue to implement the increasing and diverse requirements in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Back Office – Sales (m/f/d) for our team in Karlsruhe, Berlin and Milan. In the area of sales you will be an important part of our dynamic and innovative team from day one.
What awaits you?
- Support of inquiries from interested parties and existing customers
- Active support of the account manager / sales team in daily business
- You maintain proactive communication with our customers and business partners
- Processing and documentation of customer enquiries and tenders, preparation of offers and contracts
- Creation of cover letters and presentations
- Collaboration in the acquisition of new customers as well as maintaining contact with existing customers
- Data maintenance in the CRM system
What should you bring with you?
- You enjoy contact with customers
- Professional, representative appearance combined with negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- willingness to travel
What do we offer you?
- A responsible task as Backoffice Sales (m/f/d) in the sales office
- Variety and demanding tasks
- A highly committed, professional team of colleagues
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Sustainable products, exciting prospects and the opportunity to actively promote the growth of our company
- A young, open corporate culture full of flexibility and freedom for personal responsibility and initiative
- Company pension scheme to secure your financial future
- Fairness, openness, respect and an uncomplicated cooperation are very important to us
- Regular team events and a great working atmosphere
- Coffee, drinks and fresh fruits
- A full-time position with attractive payment and room for development
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date at email@example.com. Discretion and the observance of blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Christina Braun, personnel officer, at Tel. 0721/50 955 807. We look forward to getting to know you!