Roadmap for the digitalization of purchasing and supply chain management
On 24 & 25 March 2020 the 11th BME e-Solution Days, the largest platform for eSourcing and eProcurement solutions will take place and INPOSIA will be there!
Be there and find out why Digital Transformation is not just a hype or an IT update.
The event will focus on the automation of operational purchasing and better decision support for strategic purchasing.
The operative procurement processes should become simpler, more transparent, faster and more cost-effective.
Onboarding of suppliers should result in completely digitalized supply chains in which orders, purchase orders, shipping notifications, invoices and document flows are automated.
24th & 25th March 2020
MARITIM Hotel Düsseldorf
Best practices and insight into the latest eSourcing and eProcurement solutions
- Roadmap for digitalised purchasing 2025
- Roll-out of source-to-contract and purchase-to-pay
- Development of a target-oriented digital strategy
- Real-time visibility into spend, risks and contracts
- Supplier collaboration via business networks and marketplaces